Day 11

 It's crazy to think but it really is my last week of high school. I've been calling this place home for the last 4 years and all the goodbyes are coming closer. I started off the day having my last lesson with my a block athlete class, we were able to print out off the infographic today. I think all of them did a really good job. After a block, I have b block athlete class, this class is still working on their infographic today in oder to print tomorrow. In the afternoon, Mel was little busy so I was reading Shoe Dog: Young Reader Edition by Phil Knight, the founding father of Nike. I really enjoy reading this book, I will try to read as much as possible and recommend for Mel if she should teach it next year. After reading for more than an hour, I went to the field and play some soccer with future SLU star, Eric Edmonds. 

Hours: 3

Total hours: 73


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 9

Day 1

Day 2