Blog 9

Honestly, I feel like my daily blog should be more creative. So imma tryna do that today and I will only talk about the highlight of my day: going on a walk to Chaffee Park Beach. I think the biggest difference of this project is that I get to meet new people. I'm usually shy at school. But for some reasons I have been able to bond so well with people I meet on Senior Project. So going on the walk was the best thing because I get to push Thea into Highland Lake. Pause. I didn't actually push her, I just scared her. Mel had a pretty good laugh at it so I thought it must have been pretty funny. All jokes aside, me and Thea, we are cool. But the walk today marks the end of the season for the tennis team. I'm so thankful that the GV Tennis welcomed me even though I'm only there for 2 weeks. They make my Senior Project memorable!

Hours: 7 

Total hours: 63

I'm sorry



Comments

  1. I apologize for delighting in your near demise, Thea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 2