Day 1

Mel and I met during d block to start the day. We went over plans and expectation for the next 2 weeks. In addition, I helped Mel prepare for some class materials for her Athlete in Lit class (a and b block). After our meeting, I headed to my first class which is Athlete in Lit b block. In this class, students were having a presenting day. They had to read a book called Saltwater Buddha and create a map on where the main character traveled. And my job is to grade them. Big responsibility! I thought grading isn't as easy as thought. After b block, Mel and I moved to Woodland center for a block, where I did the same thing as last class. As classes end, I went over to the field house to help getting water and ice for the GV Tennis team, preparing them for their match against Tilton @4:30pm. I was assigned to keep track of the score for each game and I had a fun time watching the girls compete. That wraps up the day for me. 
Total Hours: 7
Coaching's Lyfe (taking a photo with my fav player)



 
TA's Lyfe



Comments

  1. It's a joy to be on this journey with you, An! You've been a massive help already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 9

Final Reflection