Day 7

My day started off at 6:30 as I had a basketball workout with Coach Ben, one of the best there is in the game. For today, I have 3 classes, all of them in the morning. After finishing 3 classes, I went back to dorm before for nap before practice at 3:30. As I was walking to practice, I heard someone shouted my name out real loud, sounding like they were mad, kinda, "ANNNNNN!" It was Kellly. Kelly wasn't happy with the fact that I was missing blog but Kelly knows I will get it done❤️. I promised Kelly that I was going to get it done and continue my peaceful walk to practice. The team practice went on for 2 hours as the girls prepare for Exeter. At night, I came over to Cortland for Mel's extra help where English 9 and Athlete in lit student come for help. That wraps up the day for me.

Hours: 7

Total hours: 49


Look what I found!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 9

Final Reflection

Day 1