Day 2

Today feels like a good day. I woke up at 6am to do a basketball workout, just trying to get better everyday. Mel and I met at 8:15am for b block Athlete in Lit in the dining hall, we handed out the book of choice for each student for their last project. After finishing breakfast, we move over to our class room in FFH. In today's class we finished the rest of the presentation about the book Saltwater Buddha. Following b block was c block English 9, it was my first time in this class. It was interesting to see how different Mel interact with different grade.  After c block was a block Athlete in Lit, we did the same thing as b block. That was it for teaching for today. At 4:45pm, I headed to tennis practice and got to play with some of the girls on the team. At night, I came over to Cortland for Mel's extra help where English 9 and Athlete in lit student come for help. That wraps up the day for me. 
Hours: 7
Total hours: 14
 a good day







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 9

Final Reflection

Day 1